I LOVE Valentine’s Day, and so do my girls! Part of celebrating a holiday in my household is the attire, so when I was trying to figure out what my two beautiful daughters would wear I decided to be a little creative!
Here are their finished Valentine’s Day shirts with DIY info below:
What you need:
Shirt, any color to suit your needs (I found these at Target for less than $5!)
2″ White lace
No Sew instant hem tape
1. Cut the lace to fit across the width of the shirt
2. Cut the No Sew tape to fit the length of the lace
3. Place the first lace strip right under the chest level (like an empire waist)
4. Apply the iron (heated to medium dry heat), and hold for 5 seconds
5. Repeat 2-3 more times to finish the shirt
I only placed 2 strips on the little ones’ shirt because of the cute heart pocket at the top 🙂
Here is the finished product on two happy ladies!
Happy Valentine’s Day!